I AM NOT PREGNANT! Just wanted to put that out there. But Renae is turning 1 tomorrow and I've been reflecting on things as we tend to do at times. I am really grateful that I had the opportunity to be pregnant 3 times, carry all of them without problems, deliver all of them without problems (alot of pain) and not have any miscarriages. I know there are alot of women out there who aren't even able to get pregnant, have horrific morning sickness, have really long/hard labours, etc... I really can't complain. Of course I was super hormonal and sensitive for a year (yes more so then usual) but really that was the worst thing.
I feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful girls to call me Momma, I love them more then I can ever express!
 |
| 8 1/2 months along with Nicole, July '07 |
 |
| 8 1/2 months along with Renae, May '10 |
Congrats on being a mom of three and surviving the first year!!! I can't believe how fast it's flown!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful mom Leah.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!
ReplyDelete