I am so grateful for Mrs. Campbell. She has been Lindy's Kindergarten teacher this past year and she is a treasure! She has been teaching at Forest Park for quite some time now and is a legend in Nanaimo. I had no idea of this when I signed Lindy up at Forest Park and quietly requested her as her teacher because Lindy seemed to bond with her during the K interview.
The had their Kindergarten Graduation night last night and all I can say is, I am so grateful I went with my heart and chose Forest Park and asked for Mrs. Campbell. Lindy's class has been fantastic! She has made some lovely friends and I have made some amazing Mom friends too. How often does that happen???
Mrs. Campbell throughout the year goes above and beyond the call of teacher. She spends countless hours and days with her children on projects and gifts for them. For Christmas the kids brought home a plaque with their foot print on it (painted pink) and a homemade gift bag. For every holiday there was something sent home or done in class. For Mother's day I got a lovely necklace that Lindy made. For Father's Day Steve got a fish wind sock, beautiful artwork and "fish and chips". Last night they were given a diploma, grad hat, an amazing mobile filled with things that represent things they did this year and a huge scrapbook filled with all of their artwork and projects from the year.
Mrs. Campbell is a phenomenal teacher and I feel so blessed that she loves her kids so much and that Lindy got to be in her class this year. My heart swells and is filled with gratitude to know there are teachers out there that put that much work into their "job".
So at the last day of Kindergarten for Lindy, I am grateful for Mrs. Campbell and Forest Park Elementary!
 |
| Lindy's First Day of School, September 2010 outside of Forest Park Elementary |
 |
| showing me her new Barbie Lunch kit, so exciting! |
 |
| end of School, Mrs. Campbell and Lindy |
 |
| my big Kindergarten Grad |
 |
| the class getting ready to perform some music for us |
 |
| Lindy getting her diploma |
 |
| She was so cute, a little embarrassed by the attention but so excited! |
 |
| getting her scrapbook |
 |
| showing me all her work, she is so excited to go through it all with us! |
 |
| the scrapbook Mobiles they made for the kids |
 |
| The parents went together to get some groups gifts for Mrs. Campbell and her EA's |
|
 |
| Proud Daddy & Mommy with their Kindergarten Grad |
No comments:
Post a Comment