![]() |
| Nicole told me this is a sign for a room. The orange writing says "No one allowed in" and the purple writing says "You can come in" I love it! |
I love, love, love my kids artwork! I enjoy watching them create and use their imaginations. I loved coloring and drawing when I was younger and I'm so happy that my girls do too! I know that Lindy will be coming home at the end of her Kindergarten year with a scrapbook of all of her work and I can't wait to see it. She does art in her show and tell book every week, it is awesome to see the progress that she has made in her writing and drawing. I need to scan some of the pictures but for now I'll share with you the picture she drew for her teacher Mrs. Campbell today.
![]() | |||
| Lindy's Artwork, June 14/11 - A rainbow with birds, bugs, and balloons |


No comments:
Post a Comment