Thursday, 16 June 2011
Mattress - Day 18
I am so grateful for a new mattress. We have been sleeping on it for almost 3 weeks and I am quite enjoying it. Our whole marriage we have had hand me down mattresses (while very grateful to have a bed to sleep on, not the same as new) and I needed something different for my back. It took me almost 2 weeks to get used to it because it is firmer but I am enjoying it now. I am grateful that Steve worked up north for 3 weeks so we could finally afford a new mattress! It is higher then our old beds (it has the box spring) and Nicole can't climb in as easily too which is good because I would wake up in the night and wonder who the heck was in bed with us. So today I am grateful for our bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment