Monday, 27 June 2011

Birthday Girl - Day 22

Renae turned 1 last weekend (I'm a terrible Mom for not doing this sooner but seriously it's been busy around here!) so I am taking a minute now to express my love and share some pics from her birthday parties (she had 2 because she is so wonderful!) We celebrated with my side of the family on June 4 for Renae and Seth and then last weekend with Steve's family. I have decided now though I am only doing 1 party from now on because it is alot of work to do it twice (or 3 times which we did for Lindy one year).
I am so grateful for Renae. She is a light in my life and I feel very blessed that she is my daughter. Not only is she incredibly cute but she has a great sense of humor and is snuggly and sweet! She loves to play with her sisters, particularly if Nicole crawls around and they play chase games. Lindy and Nicole both love to crawl into her crib with her when they hear her wake up from a sleep, I love to hear them play nicely together!
Renae was actually quite sick this day so there weren't alot of smiles, but she did enjoy crawling around after the puppy!

Renae's went first for the pinata

then Nicole took a turn

and Lindy too!

Seth (May 28) and Renae (June 18) the Birthday Kids!

singing Happy Birthday

and done with singing Happy Birthday, poor thing but it was still a nice day :)
And then we did a celebration with the Hobbs family on June 19, she was in much better spirits for this day!
Mommy with her Birthday Girl

Daddy with his Birthday Girl

Giant Cupcake Cake, I did this for both parties

The kids waiting for Pin the Tail on the Donkey





She liked her Princess Car from Nana & Papa
Enjoying her Birthday cake!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Renae!! She is so sweet. Cute cupcake idea! Also, I like your purple top. :)

    ReplyDelete