We had a quiet day at home, the girls played pretty well together for the most part. There was once instance where Nicole bit Lindy on the inner thigh (tender) and now she has a mouth shaped, bite bruise. We went outside, the girls played and I weeded my front garden area. Renae had 2 naps today but really all she wanted when she was awake was for me to hold her or to crawl all over me and snuggling me. It made it fairly challenging to get anything done but really I DON'T CARE for today!
After dinner I thought it would be a good idea to take them for a walk around the block to burn off some last minute energy, to get some more fresh air, to get Renae out and for Mommy to get a little exercise. So that brings me to my blessing for the day.....My Joovey Caboose Stroller. I got it 2 years ago and I love it! It is so convenient to bring in the van. It's great for spontaneous walks when we are out because I can put both the girls in it. But today both Lindy and Nicole insisted on wearing flip flops for our walk (I did explain that wasn't a good idea for walking but what do Mothers know???). 1/4 of the way Lindy was complaining her feet hurt, so she hopped on too. So I pushed all 3 around the block on the stroller. It's not just for 2, you can also fit 3 kids :)
![]() |
| This is my exact stroller (minus the 3 kids) I love it! |

No comments:
Post a Comment