Friday, 3 June 2011

Friends - Day 5

I am thankful for wonderful friends today. My friend Aimee took Nicole for a good portion of the day so I could drive for Lindy's gymnastics class with Kindergarten. She also kept Nicole for longer when I needed to take Renae to the doctor to get her mouth checked out (she is teething and also has a huge canker sore on her palate). I also had Angie, Emily, Peggy, Leanne and Jaime helping comfort Renae during the gymnastics class. After I got home I returned a call to my friend Catherine who had called me (we didn't get to have a play date which I had hoped for) and even though she worked all day and has a husband who has been gone for 10 days, she listened to me complain and then told me she loves me. I needed that!
Renae had a rough day today (I was going to say I had a rough day but she wins) and I had alot of love and support from my wonderful friends!
I wish I had pictures to post of all my friends but I haven't taken alot, that will soon be fixed!

2 comments:

  1. you're a great friend too, Leah, and I'm sure all those people feel just as blessed to have you for a friend. Poor Renae with a canker sore on her palette, add that to teething, no wonder she wasn't happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, you are so sweet! Renae has been NOT herself the last few days, I have just felt to useless to her. I wish I could just take all the pain away :( But she did seem to be a smidgin better tonight.

    ReplyDelete