Monday, 27 June 2011

Music - Day 23


I love Music! I have always loved music. My Mom has told me that when I was little and eating I would be humming or singing little songs throughout the day. I connect with music and enjoy having it on in the car and at home. The girls love music too which I love because they are so, so cute when they sing songs or do a little dance. I appreciate so many choices for music too, whatever mood, there is something to go along with that. Sometimes if I'm feeling unmotivated to do something, I put on some tunes and I get myself going. Cleaning is so much more fun when you are doing it to "Single Ladies", "Hey Soul Sister", "Billie Jean" or "Bootylicious" (don't be too shocked!). The girls and I love to put on some music and dance, it is fun and we all laugh and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment