On this July 1st Canada Day, it is only fitting that I once again express my gratitude for living in such a beautiful and free country! I love living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, CANADA! Vancouver Island is soooooo beautiful with so many different things to do. Steve and I have made a list of things we've never done, haven't done together or haven't been to in a long time. This summer we are going to try and accomplish visiting all of the places on our list. I am really excited because I think it will be a fun adventure for all of us!
We went down to the waterfront after lunch to take in some of the festivities, we all enjoyed that. It was nice to see so many people come out with Canada clothes, hats, flags, stickers, balloons, etc. I think we are all proud to be Canadian! (some pics to follow when my camera battery is recharged)
 |
| waiting in line for a balloon animal |
 |
| Hobbs girls on Canada Day |
 |
| checking out the Morrell Sanctuary booth |
Cute Photos!
ReplyDelete