Wednesday, 6 July 2011

My kids make me laugh - Day 29

I am so grateful for my kids. They make me laugh (and sometimes cry) everyday. All of them have a great sense of humor and I am so grateful to be able to laugh with them!
Renae is so cheeky cute and loves to tease. Lindy is getting into telling jokes, making little songs and just has such a great laugh. Nicole is my delicious challenge, the things that come out of her mouth sometimes....... today she asked what was on my neck and I told her they were FRECKLES and she said "like FRICKIN FRICKLES Mom?", she is totally into sticking "frickin" into her vocab which I am NOT into but still is kinda funny (I try not to let her see me smile) It took some convincing but she believed me that they were called freckles and not frickles. She is also an amazing story teller. She's so animated and uses her hands when she talks it is awesome!
Renae loves to play peek a boo, chase and get into things. I don't know how many times I've found her in the garbage, trying to splash in the toilet, pulling my diaper bag apart, into the cupboards, pulling ALL the Kleenex out of the box, etc.. and every time I have to smile because she is just curious about EVERYTHING!
Lindy loves to tease, give wet willy's (mostly to Steve), play games, sing great made up songs and play with her sisters. We were at the waterpark yesterday and she took such delight in trying to get me and her dad wet. It was so much fun to play with her.
I am so grateful to laugh and have fun with my kids!
Renae reading a magazine at the Doctors

Lindy teasing Daddy at the dinner table (of course wearing her K grad cap)

Nicole caught in the act of playing in the dirt, she was soooo dirty afterwards

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures made me laugh! I love the expression each girl has in each photo.

    ReplyDelete