I made a goal to write everyday for 30 days. I have accomplished and failed in my goal at the same time. My purpose was to be more grateful and to count my blessings. I did in fact take 30 opportunities to do that they just weren't in consecutive days. Oh well. I still counted my blessings (I have alot) and gave thanks every day even if I didn't blog it.
I am so grateful for second chances to try things again. We are not perfect beings. We make mistakes. We can try again. This life is to learn, to grow and be refined. I want to be better and I have another day to make that happen. On Anne of Green Gables it says "Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes". I love that because it means everyday I can try again to correct wrongs and make things alittle better then they were the day before.
I want to be the best version of myself. That is not going to happen over night, I just have to keep going and it will happen (hopefully).
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I hope you do keep it up.
ReplyDelete