Ha Ha, I'm not older then Steve anymore (well technically yes I will always be but he can't hold it over my head that he is 29 and I am super old at 30)! We celebrated Steve's 30th birthday on July 14, the girls had been so excited!
My sister Dana and her family visited last week too, which was good because together we made PIES! Steve's favourtie dessert is apple pie so that is what we made. But we also felt ambitious so we made 8 Pies (some for the freezer). So we did that on Wednesday night, it took soooo long but I am really glad that we did.
On Steve's day I was able to take him out for lunch, just the 2 of us, to Moxies. So nice! The kids helped me blow up balloons to decorate and I made a nice dinner for Steve. I did Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, potatoes and veg. I thought it turned out pretty good and Steve enjoyed it. He opened some gifts and we sang Happy Birthday and enjoyed Birthday Pie. It was a good day and I'm glad we could celebrate my Steve turning 30!
 |
| helping Mommy blow up balloons |
 |
| Yummy Roast Beef Dinner |
 |
| My OLD man! |
 |
| Steve and his girls on his birthday |
 |
| Steve still being 5 and making faces every time I want to take a picture |
 |
| they love Daddy! |
 |
| Birthday Pie |
Happy Birthday Steve, I love you!
Sounds like a really awesome birthday. The pies sound sooo delicious! Way to go for making 8 of them!
ReplyDelete