Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Westwood Lake - Day 27

On July 2 Steve and I took the girls around Westwood Lake. It is a 6km hike around and we did it! Steve had never done the hike before so that was an added bonus for us too. We had Renae in the backpack, Nicole and Lindy walked/had piggy back rides all the way. We had fun!. It was such a beautiful walk too. I loved all the trees, the water, we saw lots of birds and bugs, it was great! The girls were tired at the end but we rewarded them with a swim which they enjoyed. I am so grateful to live somewhere like Vancouver Island. There is so much to do here and it is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I carried Renae for 2 1/2 km before she was done :)

Daddy helping with shoulder rides


this was at the start of the walk when they had loads of energy



the lake was so nice!

Renae even managed a little nap while we walked

No comments:

Post a Comment