Thursday, 14 April 2011

Teething Babies

I am sitting here listening to Renae cry. She is teething and there isn't much else I can do for her. She will not settle down when I hold her, I've given her some medicine, a bottle, changed her pj's and diaper, so I put her in her crib. I feel so bad for them when they are teething and uncomfortable. I hope her teeth cut through quickly for her sake (and mine). Her little cheeks get all red and her nose has been running so much the last couple days. This morning when Nicole was taking a bath with Renae I hear her call out "Mom, there is too much snot!". I hear you on that one :) My Poor Baby!

5 comments:

  1. Aww poor little Renae! Didn't Lindy have a really difficult time with teething? Or has it been all your kids? I hope for both your sakes its over soon too!

    ps- I've been enjoying your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a blog!!!! nice leah! I warn you: it is addicting!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something that has helped Myrtle out tremendously (and us too, because a happier baby is easier to deal with) is her amber necklace. Placebo effect is only registered after age 3, so either the amber necklace will work or it doesn't. We got our here http://www.jamtots.com/Baltic-Amber-TeethingHealing-Necklaces-C3051.aspx Hope that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor renaenae! I hope she cuts her teeth soon too, its so sad when there in pain while there teething! If it helps...(which im sure it doesnt but i just wanted to tell you) Jayden is teething too haha he is getting his 6 year mollers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info Ruban, I'm going to look into that!
    And yes Vanessa, it totally helps Renae to know that Jayden is feeling her pain too :)

    ReplyDelete