So, after ALOT of peer pressure I decided to set up my own blog. I have no idea what I will share with the blogging world or how to even do this. It took me a few tries just to set up a page, I am still alittle confused. Whoever said it was easy needs to come over and help me :)
I just want you to know that I love my family, I think my children are hilariously challenging and I enjoy my job as a Mom. But lets be honest, sometimes we would enjoy a break and that is what I got a little of this weekend. I turned 30 on Friday and I got to go out for 2 meals and then again on Saturday night with some girlfriends.I also had my Aunt come over to do some Spa treatments, which was heavenly. I definitely got some "Leah" time this weekend. I hate feeling lost in the busyness of our life, so it's nice to take of the Mom/Wife hat and be me for a while. I had so much fun with my family and friends. I laughed a lot and I really needed that! So thanks for all those who came out. Steve got me a balloon bouquet, the first time ever since we've been married. No prompting from my Mom either!
The girls insisted on helping me blow out my candles, of course
Me and my Steve. Note: This was like Take 5 because he thinks making funny faces is helpful
Me and my girls, really turning 30 wasn't too bad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and welcome to Blogland! (I am so excited!)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you started a blog! I loved the entries so far and can't wait to keep reading about you and your family.
ReplyDelete