Saturday, 4 February 2012

Tired Mommy!

I have spent basically my whole pregnancy being pretty tired. I credit that to many things, mostly the fact that I have 3 crazy busy girls who keep me going or that I generally go to bed too late. I found out at my last Midwife appointment that my iron is actually dangerously low and I need to get it up or I may have delivery/recovery problems (no worries, I am on the job!). But that would explain a lot of the tiredness that I've been experiencing. I am always low on iron, even when I'm not pregnant but the baby sucks up whatever I do have so I have to supplement!

Also, my chiropractor recommended some "off my feet time" everyday and I try to do that.I don't get to everyday though but I try to lie down when I can because my back and feet tend to ache in the afternoon/evenings. (I am only 6 months, I have 3 more to go) Hopefully it doesn't get worse! I also had a problem with my sciatica starting around 6 months last time, which I am starting to feel lately (I'm not happy about that).

While I was laying down on the couch yesterday, Renae thought it was a good game to come and jump on me (it was VERY fun!) but then she ended up just laying on me and watching the movie. It was nice to have a little snuggle with her. She is generally pretty cuddly and I love it when she does. I know that our lives will change in just a couple months but I am enjoying my baby still and having as much lay down/cuddle time as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment