Walking by the Lush store in the mall, I NEVER go in because of the smells wafting out and because I most often have my children with me and avoid stores that they can make trouble in (shocking I know that my children would ever cause trouble!).
Still though, I've heard so much about the products from others and I had the opportunity to try stuff out and I have to say that so far......I love them!!! I got this amazing face cream which feels so nice on my very dry skin, a toner that is alcohol free and feels so fresh on my face and a few other little treats. I love how they are natural, organic and fresh! And the smells didn't bother me at all when I was in the store. I had such a fun time smelling, testing and enjoying the new products (much easier to do when you don't have children!) and I am so excited to bring them into my home to experience. I am even sampling a "Toothy Tablet" which is like a toothpaste but all natural (I'll report back to let you know how it works).
It's always exciting to try new products and then really like them so I am glad I took a chance and went in to the the store (also all the sales people were very knowledgable and super friendly!). So Thanks to LUSH!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment