Wednesday, 15 February 2012

My Funny Valentines

Yesterday we had fun celebrating a day of love and friendship. Everyday is Valentines Day in my world (yeah right) but it was fun doing extra things with my kids and with Steve. We got to go out for a nice dinner together with another couple, which was super fun! It was so nice to go out and laugh with friends.
It was also nice to eat sugar cookies all day long (really not helping my "don't gain too much weight during this pregnancy" thing I have going on, but they were sooooo good!).
I am so grateful for my little family, somedays are hard but the good days are good!

my 3 funny valentines, they are too cute!

Renae snitched a sucker and was quite pleased with herself

Nicole helping me make sugar cookies

picture compliments of Nicole

Nicole took one to show I was cutting them out good

sampling the cookies

Valentine cookies for Daddy (and Mommy, I ate like 5 before Steve came home)

my funny girl, she LOVES putting on the glasses and crowns

the kids valentine dinner, heart shaped grilled cheese and strawberries

ready for our date out at the Keg

No comments:

Post a Comment