Saturday, 14 May 2011

My Nicoley

So Nicole's new thing is to say "You've got to be kidding me!". I have no idea where she got it from but she uses it in the funniest ways. She also tells me that things are "ridiculous". I love how she is starting to use grown up words (as long as they aren't too grown up). She cracks me up and frustrates me at times with her attitude. I am really hoping she is getting it out of her system now and then once teenage-hood comes along it is going to be a breeze! Okay, I know that will probably not happen but a Mom can dream right!
Nicole showing me her attitude pose, isn't she lovely!
I also love to hear her play her little games with her dolls, the dialogue that goes on is HILARIOUS!!!

I love my Nicole, she gives the most marvelous/ferocious hugs and loves me like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. She's hilarious! and so much fun too. Don't you just wish sometimes that your eyes were video cameras that caught and preserved every cute thing your kids do?

    ReplyDelete