Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Sweet Chubby Baby

I love my chubby baby so much! Renae has been such a lovely addition to our family. This past year has gone by so incredibly fast and it makes me sad. I love her at this age though, she is so funny! She is very much a Momma's girl (which is good and bad) and she follows me around.
I kiss those cheeks a million times a day, I cannot get enough! Her sisters love her a ton too, they are starting to include her in their games which is fun and alittle frustrating for them at times.
She is such a different little person then the other girls, I love how different they all are, it keeps things interesting.
She loves to eat! She has really gotten into feeding herself and likes her food in front of her to pick up. Which makes for some messy clean up but seriously cute pictures. Can you have TOO many pictures of your children?? Probably not, because this time is going to go by so fast that I want to try and capture all of the moments so I never forget how sweet they were at this precious learning age.
Renae has a cute sparkle in her eyes, she loves to tease and play games, she has a fantastic sense of humour and amazing belly laugh but she can win a staring contest if she needs to. She is very thoughtful and watches people alot. Words cannot fully express the love I feel for my children, even when I am tired and frustrated, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love the cute baby pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has gone by fast!! Renae is incredibly cute! I can tell she's a Hobbs, but she looks a little different from the other two girls too. They all have their own unique look. They're lucky to have such a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renae's growing up so quickly! She's just as cute as her two big sisters are. :)

    ReplyDelete