Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Blessings - Day 2

With so many things I am grateful for, it is hard to decide on just one for the day but I will because I have to :)
Today I am grateful for a house that is ours. A home that we have created together for our family. A house  to live in, my children to grow in, stairs to run up and down, rooms to clean, doors to slam (the children not me), a yard that needs attention, a kitchen that is never clean because there are always dishes to do, a house that is OURS!
We went to do some financial stuff today and it just got me thinking how blessed we are that we have a mortgage (I know it might be strange to be thankful for that). We are putting money into something that according to the world is ours, we own it. I am thankful I don't have to worry about a Landlord or paying rent. We have lived here for 2 years now and it feels like home.I am very grateful for walls to keep us warm, safe and together!

Moving in April 1, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment