I love my friends! Someone once said to me that we as women needed women friends to survive. Our husbands are wonderful but we need good girlfriends in our lives too. I totally have a testimony of that. I have made some amazing friends since I've moved to Nanaimo and I am so thankful for that!
With Steve being gone, I really rely on the company and love of my friends. I have not been disappointed so far. They are awesome! I've met some really wonderful Mom's from Forest Park and I hope that we will continue our friendships as our children grow and go to school together.
I held a Scensty party last night which was so much fun. I had quite a few friends come and it was so nice to socialize and laugh together. Then my friend Chelsea came over to watch Nicole and Renae this morning so I could go for a dentist appointment. It was soooo nice to go and do that knowing that my girls were in such wonderful hands. Catherine came over after with her girls so we could go for a walk at the Colliery Dam and then come back for a picnic lunch. And even though I am tired today from staying up too late last night and being busy today, I am so grateful for my friends!!!!
From my birthday, some of my wonderful friends. Rachel, Dana, Catherine and Melissa. It is really hard to get a picture of me and my friends. We are always taking them of the kids but not of ourselves. So if you are not in this picture, look out cause I'm coming to get you!

I had such a nice time yesterday Leah. Thanks for having me over! I was just about to do a blog post about having wonderful friends too. Great minds and all..
ReplyDeleteAnd I will still be your friend, even though you posted this photo of me ;)
ReplyDeleteI think it has been the friends that i've made down here that has made my life so fun, especially being so far away from my mom. I think it is so important to have good friends!
ReplyDelete