Friday, 13 December 2013

Lindy turns 8!

Well at some point in life my children will know how far behind I got with recording important events in our lives but for now they are totally oblivious and think I am ever so wonderful!

My beautiful Lindy turned 8 on August 27. I cannot believe I have an 8 year old!!!! I didn't feel old till this happened. Now I do know in the big scheme of life I am not old but still there you go. This was a mile stone for me, having a daughter who was 8 and old enough to get baptized (that post will be coming).

For Lindy's birthday party this year she wanted to have some friends over, play a few games, eat pizza, dance and have fun. So low key, yeah!

Beautiful Lindy


She still loves to get stuffies


playing water balloon games with her friends

group hug!

Dancing girls

Pizza Party

her animal cupcakes

Mommy and her big girl

Daddy and his big girl
Lindy at 8:
-great sense of humor, always teasing and telling funny jokes
-very good big sister, always trying to help with her siblings
-doing very well with Piano lessons
-loves to swim and really improved over the summer at Great Gramma's lake
-loves her friends and cousins so much
-still my sensitive girl, cries easily but also easily comforted
-sometimes doesn't like being the oldest, too much responsibility
-such a good singer!
-loves to play dress up, barbies, stuffies, little games with the little ones
-so good at believing in magical things, tells me she is a Mermaid! She also believes in fairies, the Easter Bunny, Toothfairy and Santa Claus. 
-gives really good hugs and kisses, also likes to give her Dad wet willy kisses
-learning so much at school. readying really well, so nice she can read books to her siblings now
-great at helping with chores
-fun to hang out with, I love going on dates with her because she doesn't ask for a million things and loves to spend one on one time with mommy or daddy
-learning to love church and comes up with answers that are so inspiring
-read her first talks in primary this past year and even read a talk for the primary presentation in Nov (we were so proud of her because just last year she got too shy and didn't do her part, but this year she got right up there and read so well!)

I am so grateful for my Lindy Girl! She is my pride and joy. She makes me smile everyday and I know that Heavenly Father sent her to me to be my daughter and friend. I cannot imagine my life without my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment