I have a 6 month old who doesn't want to sleep good unless he is attached his pacifier (which is me) and cuddled up close.
And I have Renae, need I say more. She is exhausting and going ALL DAY LONG!
I am NOT wishing my days away but somedays can go by alittle faster then others.
I had the most wonderful visit with a couple of friends this morning that really helped jump start my very tired day. One friend who is 6 years my junior with only 1 child was so helpful and supportive as I expressed my frustrations with no sleep and nursing babies. She said just the things I needed to hear, kind of like an answered prayer.
I noted some of the highlights from my day on Friday, mostly for my benefit so I can always remember the things I survived during these tired days and years.
Lindy and Nicole fighing, Lindy saying I hate you is just an expression, she didn't really mean it. I tried really hard not to laugh because she was so mad.
Chiropracter meltdown, crying as he was treating me then him asking if I was being hurt at home (I said No but thought Yes by my children, they won't let me sleep)
Renae helping clean up by messing everything up.
Renae getting into and wrecking some of my make up (not just something that happened today, she does this often)
Renae constantly taking off her diaper and a bare bum, no accidents so why am I complaining.
Hugs from my mom.
Steve being gone all day, not getting home till almost 10pm.
Falling down on a hill with the carseat
Almost getting in an accident (tired driving)
Calling Dana to get the I need to 'fockerize' my baby. I need to start sleep training my sweet Nate Boy because things are not working and Momma is tired.
Fast forward past a lovely but busy weekend.
The girls did great for their Primary Presentation, they sang the songs, Nicole did great on her part (it was on honesty, quite fitting for her as she is quite the tricker), Lindy got stage fright to do her part which she was said about after but there is always next year.
| I dress them up so I know how cute they are on the days when they aren't so cute. This is what they wore for the Primary Presentation. I love the matching dresses (from Costco) |
Monday, Nathan hardly slept an hour straight last night. He is congested and just couldn't settle down which then makes for a tired Mommy this morning. Nicole promised to be a good girl, which she was for the most part. Renae on the other hand took it upon herself to undress after she was already dressed and hop in the bath. I figured sure it would keep her busy. Really Leah, what were you thinking. She proceeded to dump out half the bath water on the bathroom floor. Nice!
| Helping change diapers :) |
| This picture makes me laugh, they LOVE each other! |
I love my children, I love my life, I wouldn't trade anything or fast forward any of these days because I treasure them overall. I just wished some nights would allow for alittle more sleep!
Leah, I laughed out loud at the last two photos. Hilarious. You will laugh harder a year from now when you look back and wonder, "How did I do it?"
ReplyDeleteYou're doing so great!