Monday, 5 November 2012

August - Visit to Grandma Tyskerud

We went up to my Mom and Dad's for a couple nights before school started. I hadn't been there since I had Nathan and my Mom felt it was time for him to come and visit. The kids love going there and had lots of fun. Even though it's not the house I grew up in there is always something nice about going home to Mom's house and hugging her in the kitchen. My Mom took Nicole on a special date (no pics they are on her camera) they went to the beach and looked for crabs. They also went to DQ for a treat, Nicole loved having special time with her Grandma. I had special time too, Renae slept for 3 hours that day and Nathan had a nap on me so we had quiet time together, wonderful!

I'm going to get you Mommy!

Renae's mini pool

Sprinkler + bucket = super easy and fun time for Renae

Happy Nathan 3 1/2 months old



This is my "I survived my first sleepover outing with 4 kids" look. I love my kids!

1 comment:

  1. That photo of you is spectacular! You don't even look a tiny bit tired. Way to go Leah!!

    ReplyDelete