Monday, 5 November 2012

August - Swimming and Hair Cuts

We went to my Grandparents in Chemainus alot this August mostly because I could go put Renae down for a nap and enjoy some quiet in a cool environment. And because there was always family up there to socialize with. I love my Gramma and Grampa so much and cannot imagine my world without them (I try not to think about it too much). The girls loved swimming, there were always cousins to play with and they improved so much in their swimming skills this summer (they were in the water ALOT).





Grampa escaping for a quiet moment from the kids


 August also seemed like a good time to chop Nicole's hair. She doesn't keep things in it and she looks like a rag-a-muffin. So we decided before she started Kindergarten that she should get a new do. She was very excited (my Mom cried because she is growing up too fast) and Auntie Daphne did the chop. She looks cute as a button now (not that she didn't before, I just don't have to deal with tangles).
Before

During (that's her pony tail)

After

Auntie Daphne checking it out with her

No comments:

Post a Comment