I hate being sick! What I hate more is being sick while I am pregnant because you can't take ANYTHING!!! (FYI this is totally a pity post so if you aren't interested stop reading now).
I started not feeling great on Saturday when we went to a funeral and now has carried on to today. Renae has also gotten sick which is double not fun and I am soooo tired! I have been sucking on Halls all day because apparently that is one thing I can do for a super sore throat (I haven't heard otherwise so I am sticking with them) and my mouth feels fuzzy and full of sugar bugs. Rest assured I will be brushing before bed but in this moment I am feeling sick and sorry for myself. My little one is sick, Nicole doesn't listen to me and thinks it's funny that I can't talk much, Steve has been gone all day (no phone calls or anything) and I am 32 1/2 weeks pregnant.
To be fair I have had people offer to help but besides taking the pregnancy away till I get better or snuggling with Renae because she only wants me there isn't a whole lots others can do. I did have a friend come pick up Nicole for an hour which was nice but Renae basically woke up when she left so I didn't get a nap. Nice to have a break from my sweetness but lame that I didn't get any extra rest.
I have felt pretty useless that last couple days but hey what are you going to do. I know in the big picture this is for but a fraction of a moment but right now it sucks!

Leah, I hope you feel better soon! Take care. I wish I could help.
ReplyDelete