I am feeling so much better today. No more sickness and I am feeling so much more clear and peaceful inside. Sometimes when we are pregnant we don't always feel ourselves and I have totally been feeling that way the last couple months. It was so refreshing to see the sunshine over the weekend and it gave me hope of better weather and also a better attitude for myself. It's easy to look at the negative things that are around us and focus on the things we can't control. But this weekend I decided that I do have control over certain thing and I am making some changes. Nothing grand just little things to make me happier inside.
I have some wonderful friends who love me even though they know me and I am so appreciative of that. One friend brought me flowers the other day just to say thanks for being a friend. I'm not one for wanting or expecting presents from people but that took me off guard and I felt so thankful for my friend. Sometimes it doesn't take much to show that extra love and appreciation for someone and it made me want to do the same. I have so many people in my life that I need and love. I think it is important to tell them so that they know.
"The Greatest Need we as Human Beings have is the need to be Appreciated". I'm not sure where I read that but I always remembered it because it's true. We all want to be needed and appreciated.
Not the flowers my friend gave me but ones my kids picked for me. Flowers make your home alittle brighter!
No comments:
Post a Comment