Monday, 10 February 2014

Blessings - Friendship, Chocolate and FAMILY

This is for Sunday ;)

Yes I have 2 things I am grateful for and blessed with today. We received a dinner invite for today and it came at a really good time because I had no idea what to make (which basically means that we'd have pancakes) and I was feeling slightly ummm hormonal and irritable shall we say. Not only was the meal super yummy but the dessert was chocolatey and amazing! It was totally the craving I was wanting and I'm so grateful for a wonderful friend who invited my crazy family over but shared a delicious dessert too!



and today.....
Today is family day so naturally I am so blessed and thankful for my family. My little family, my Tyskerud Family and my Hobbs family. All of my extended family. I have so many people who I love and care about. It is wonderful that we have a holiday now to set aside a day (especially in February when it can be kind of blah out) to celebrate FAMILY!!!!

Feb 1/14 - My niece Elena's baptism

Aug 2013 - Tyskerud Family at Lindy's baptism

May 2013 - Hobbs family at Clarissa and Justin's wedding

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Always happy to hang out with your family.

    ReplyDelete