She had a little party in the morning with some of her 5 year old friends and then we headed to Gramma's Lake in Chemainus so she could swim the afternoon away and celebrate with family. It was a great day, she was so tired she fell asleep 5 minutes out of the driveway. Happy 5th Birthday my lovely Nicole!
| last day of being 4 |
| So excited to finally be 5 just like her friends |
| She wanted a Flip Flop Birthday, Auntie Daphne came to give pedicures for the girls |
| enjoying some snacks, letting toes dry |
| DANCING!!!! |
| all of their Beautiful toes |
| playing "Pin the flower of the Flip Flop" |
| me and my birthday girl |
| they all went home with pretty toes, new flip flops, and a hairband |
| Cookie Cake at the Lake with family |
| I know this post is about Nicole but this is my "YEAH I'M DONE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY" shot |
| HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY NICOLE LYNN HOBBS
You make me laugh, cry, dance, sing and enjoy my life all the more because you are a part of it, I love you!
|
Aww, she's such a pretty girl! I can't believe she's 5 already! I feel like 5 is a milestone birthday, and good job on the fun flip flop party!
ReplyDelete