Tuesday, 17 July 2012

The Most Beautiful Children in the World

Ha, Ha, Ha.....I know there are many beautiful children in the world and how could I ever boast to have THE MOST beautiful children????
I took this picture today and reflected upon looking at it how blessed I am. I am so thankful for my calling as a wife and mother. I am so thankful for a husband that supports us so that I can stay at home with them. I am so thankful for the beautiful faces that look up at me and drive me crazy some days. They are amazing spirits and I am blessed beyond words. I thank God daily for 4 healthy, crazy, spirited, determined, sweet, kind and beautiful children to call my own.
The Most Beautiful Children in the World

2 comments:

  1. They ARE pretty great. Renae is getting more grown up by the minute, I can't believe it. Cute photo of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they are! You are truly beautiful yourself, Leah! What a great family!

    ReplyDelete