Monday, 18 June 2012

Father's Day

Yesterday we had to chance to celebrate the men and fathers in our lives. I am blessed to be married to a man who is a wonderful father to our children, they adore him! Sometimes I think it's funny that we are old enough to have 4 kids but we do and we are and we love it! Some days are crazy, especially with Nathan being so little still but we are surviving our wonderful life together. Steve is such a busy guy at work, I don't always feel like I see him much but he really enjoys his work as an electrician and it provides nicely for our growing family.
My Dad is pretty wonderful too. He is always there for me when I call and loves his girls so much.

ps. This may seem like a short post but I can always add more later. There aren't words enough to express the love I have for these 2 men!


Renae adores her Daddy!

Steve and his delightful children

Let's get Daddy!

His favourite activity to share with his son
My Dad, Don, he is a wonderful man and father (enjoying his new grandson)

1 comment: