“Marriage isn’t any big thing, it’s a lot of little things”
So my Mom got Steve and I a gift for Mothers Day/Fathers Day this year. Sadly we just listened to it a couple weeks ago (there was never a time when we were both travelling for an hour together in the car). It was so good! It is a talk on CD by John Bytheway. I plan on listening to it again when I can take a few notes and not be driving but so many times while I was listening to it, I was like "that is totally how I feel" or "what a good idea!". I'm glad to know I am not alone and that "things" that happen in marriage happen to alot of us and we can overcome. We can have better, healthier and happier relationships. We can invite the spirit into our home on a more regular basis together. I am so grateful for my Mom for passing this on to us because I feel like there are some very practical and helpful things to make things even better then they are.
I also thought as I was listening that I totally needed to blog about it and share it with whoever. And I want to pass it on so others can listen as well. So if you've read this and want to borrow please just call or email me. I would love to pass it along!

I really enjoy reading and listening to things that will help make my marriage even stronger. It's such a worthwhile cause to invest time in. It sounds like such a great talk!
ReplyDelete